We’re an award-winning Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing agency. We work with a variety of businesses across multiple sectors, from Finance and Law to Retail and Engineering, delivering digital solutions and multimedia campaigns that move the needle. With offices in London and New York, we solve complex challenges in multiple markets for leading global organisations.
As a Consultant in our Brand & Insight team, you’ll play a pivotal role across client engagements, end to end. You’ll have the opportunity to identify solutions and pitch for new business. You’ll lead on generating qualitative and quantitative research, applying your findings to inform messaging and campaign strategies. You’ll to write value propositions and guide clients, as a trusted partner, through Creative execution and implementation. As an experienced member of the team, you’ll be assisted by Associate Consultants and would be encouraged to support their learning and development.
What you’ll get
As well as a competitive, graduated rewards and benefits package, you’ll enjoy interesting work across very different industries. No two projects are ever the same, and there are always new clients to learn, new challenges to overcome, and new opportunities to develop.
As a Consultant, you’ll get a lot of exposure – to high-profile clients and colleagues across ThirtyThree. We spend our days talking with C-suite leaders about projects that are critical their organisations’ business strategies. You’ll have the opportunity to scope, develop and deliver solutions that potentially impact tens of thousands of people.
Above all, ThirtyThree is a Creative Agency: the people you’ll work with are friendly and supportive; and the culture here is inclusive, informal, and fun. We’re not into hierarchy or micromanagement. The Brand & Insight team is flat and collaborative – we talk to one another and help one another out wherever we can.
We’re growing as a business, and we want to develop our Consultants into Senior Consultants capable of spotting opportunities and carving out their own area of expertise. We’ll give you the exposure and experience you need to become an effective business leader and subject matter expert in the future.
What we want
We are a full-service agency specialising in all things relating to the world of work, so, while you don’t need a recruitment background, you’ll need to show us an interest in engaging with the issues around employment and organisations, communication and marketing. Our consultants come from a range of disciplines and backgrounds, but what they have in common is curiosity, an analytical brain, an eye for detail and the ability to distil large amounts of information and data into an organisation’s essence.
Please send your CV and a short covering letter, quoting reference: CS1, to Mike Hoffman, Senior Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Skills & Experience
We’re looking for candidates with experience of marketing, communications, and / or branding, ideally with exposure to employer comms and branding. You’ll also have a track record of delivering projects successfully. While relevant qualifications are always valuable, our Consultants come from a wide range of backgrounds, and we welcome and encourage different perspectives, strengths and skill sets within the team. You’ll thrive at ThirtyThree if you’re someone with:
- Experience working in communications, marketing, branding, and / or HR
- Experience leading the delivery of successful projects
- An understanding of current issues and trends affecting employment and the world of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines, and balance multiple projects running in parallel
- Experience of conducting research and strong attention to detail
- The ability to distil large volumes of complex, often technical, information into clear and manageable insights and recommendations
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to engage confidently with senior stakeholders
- A problem-solving mindset and the confidence to be proactive
- Natural curiosity and a willingness to learn new things quickly
- Collaborative and team skills, capable of working independently where necessary