At ThirtyThree, we create brands and campaigns that demand attention. And, we’re on the hunt for a Creative Artworker to join our London team. You’ll work closely with our creative, social media and client service teams, to create and produce print and digital design and artwork to the highest possible standards. You’ll be working on a wide range of clients including McDonald’s, LIDL, Pizza Express, Royal Mail and EE.
- Creating and amending artwork in accordance with brand guidelines
- Setting print collateral to artwork standard (knowledge of print & digital specs)
- Digital asset creation, amends and exporting
- Setting presentation/pitch documents
- Using experience and knowledge to provide technical and creative guidance
- The maintenance of file management to allow effective file location, back up, archive and transfer
Energetic, enthusiastic and naturally artistic, you’ll be cool and calm under pressure and able to deal with a changing workload. It goes without saying that you’ll have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe, including InDesign/Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint and Word. You’ll also:
- Have first-rate time, project management and communication skills with the ability to prioritise an often-conflicting workload
- Have an eagle eye for detail
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in a team environment
- Bonus points for any skill in video editing.
- Experience with HTML 5 would be a plus but non-essential.
Let’s talk about us
We’re an Employer Branding and Creative Communications agency with offices in London, New York and Bristol. We look after some of the big employer names you know, and others you just don’t know yet, helping them to stand out and step it up with the kind of creative that gets noticed. Through social, digital, film and anything else we can think of, we help our clients to keep their diversity & inclusion promises; live up to visions and values; and attract and keep the best talent around. And we do all of that together.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio, cv and salary expectations.