Communicate. Inspire. Deliver.
As an award-winning Employer Brand and Marketing Agency, ThirtyThree has a great story to tell. With a 23-year history, a glittering client list and distinct products and services ranging from our own tech platform and in-house production company to our bespoke DE&I offering, there’s plenty to talk about.
As the Marketing Manager at ThirtyThree, you will be responsible for building awareness of ThirtyThree and our distinct service offerings through defined marketing plans, whilst managing all the planned channels and content. You’ll promote us on social, look at sponsorship opportunities and make sure we’re seen in the right places. You’ll explore the opportunities around external speaking events, thought leadership and tech showcases. You’ll help us develop our website, ensuring we remain up to date with case studies and helping refresh the content as our products and services evolve. And finally, you’ll promote our internal stories, telling the world about our new joiners, award wins and pro bono initiatives, sharing the stories that will help build our overall brand and ensure we continue to attract new talent to our organisation.
We will count on you to:
- Research and understand our business and associated products, liaising with the product and department owners to gain the knowledge required
- Plan 3 monthly rolling comms plans for our business and specific departments/products and present your recommendations to the leadership team
- Execute those plans, managing content delivery, media channels and outputs and track the success
- Discover new and interesting channels to market, making recommendations as to why they should be used
- Help with our internal PR, celebrating new joiners, promoting our success, guiding our Townhalls and other comms to align with your vision
- Keep up to date with this activity in the business, creating processes that will help gather the exciting things you will delivery externally
- Discover and manage external client events across our specific products, making recommendations and organising breakfast seminars, product showcases or awards events, finding venues, speakers, topics etc.
- Support our internal L&D programme, make recommendations or run specific knowledge sessions
- Tell our amazing story in the same way we tell our clients…
A bit about you
You’ll come from a marketing environment and, if you don’t know about our industry, will have done your homework to find out more. We’ll need you to have:
- Good experience of Marketing in a similar industry
- Can demonstrate a broad range of skills, from marketing and PR to content management, event management and internal PR
- Understands the relevance and importance of tracking and data and can use that to analyse trends and shape subsequent plans
- Proven project management skills and the associated software packages
- Are a self-starting, go getting, constantly curious type of person
- Can create relationships with the Group Heads, Leadership Team and Product owners to continually understand the changes that need promoting
- Are creative at heart, passionate about what we do and make sure our voice is heard.
A bit about us
At ThirtyThree, we look after some of the big employer names you know, and others you don’t know yet, helping them to stand out and step up with the kind of creative that gets noticed. We help our clients get the attention they deserve to attract the people they desire. We do that in the UK and US, with around 130 of us across client service, creative, digital, social, brand & insight, media and tech. We work virtually with club memberships when you need to collaborate, we offer a full range of benefits and above all, we’re a nice, fun interesting bunch of people to work with.
Send your CV, cover letter and anything you think will help us make our decision, along with one idea you have that we should start doing immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org