Pixel perfect design, whizzy interfaces, emotional connections: At ThirtyThree we create interactive experiences that make our clients and their audience go all gooey. Now, we're on the lookout for a Senior Digital Designer to join our award-winning digital team in London.
We’re an Employer Branding and Marketing agency, with offices in London, Bristol,
and New York. With a list of clients as glittering as our trophy cabinet, brave, bold
projects are our bread and butter. Today, we’re working with household names like
ASOS, EE, McDonald’s and B&Q. If you live and breathe all things digital, enjoy
collaborating with others and can find simplicity in the complex, you’ll fit right in.
Things you’ll be doing
- Working with other UI/UX designers, creatives, project managers and developers to deliver compelling web based user experiences
- Following a user-centered a design process
- Visual, UI and interaction design of websites & apps
- Working with and creating design systems for clients
- Animating prototypes as a proof of concept for projects
- Presenting your design ideas internally and to clients
A bit about you
We’re looking for someone with an innate passion for digital interfaces and
experiences, someone who has a curious mind and wants to figure out how things
work. You’ll be constantly looking to go beyond the brief and push our clients into the
new and exciting spaces.
You’ll have a decent amount of industry experience under your belt and be confident
in all the usual design packages and apps. We’re transitioning from Sketch to Figma,
so experience of those would be a bonus.
Sound like you? Then why not send us your CV, portfolio site and anything else we
might find interesting to email@example.com
Oh and one last thing, you must have eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies.