Location: Hybrid working, part-time home and in London office. Mandatory that you have a UK address.
33RED Films is an award-winning, full-service production company within the global ThirtyThree group. We are headquartered in London with outposts in New York and Bristol where we craft and produce beautiful, multi-purpose content across advertising, film, music, fashion, social and corporate.
33RED Films covers every stage of the production journey, whatever the scale of the project. We are dedicated to producing creative and innovative visual experiences with a focus on cinematic storytelling – and to be a true creative partner to the agencies and brands that we partner with.
Can you turn moving pixels into formidable storytelling? 33RED Films is looking for an experienced Motion Designer to join our growing team and help create short-form content for major global brands like BMW, EE, Lidl, the British Army, Royal Mail, McDonald’s, Sony, Warner and many more.
As a Motion Designer on our team, you’ll be collaborating with our highly skilled roster of directors, producers, and editors. Our mission is to make meaningful content and we love blending different kinds of animation with classic filmmaking. Our day-to-day work includes everything from vector-based animated shorts, explainer videos and social media content for corporate clients – to frame-by-frame animation and 3D graphics blended into live action commercials, shorts, fashion films and music videos.
This is a fast-paced environment, so a keen attention to detail and great communication skills are going to be your two main tools for ensuring creative projects are delivered to brief and on time.
Essential Skills & Requirements
· 5+ years of experience in a production company or creative agency
· Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop & Illustrator
· Proficiency in Graphic Design: a mastery of typography, including the ability to identify fonts and the knowledge of how to combine and animate them
· Knowledge and experience of multiple art and design styles
· Ability to develop storyboards, moodboards, mockups and animatics for client review
· Strong understanding of video post-production workflows.
· Knowledge of sound design
· Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve
Sound like you? Then please email your CV and showreel to email@example.com