Who we are at ThirtyThree
We’re an ambitious Employer Branding agency with a reputation for leading the industry at a global level. We create inspiring communication strategies, employer brands and advertising campaigns that inspire colleagues and candidates and help organisations find the top talent they need. With big plans for the future and a leading position in a constantly changing market, there’s never been a better time to join us.
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Content Creator to join our Social Media team.
Our Content Creators are responsible for concepting, shooting and creating beautiful and impactful social content for our clients across a wide range of channels, including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Snapchat. This covers both ‘always-on’ and campaign content, spanning both organic and paid. As Senior Content Creator, you’ll be fully versed in social copywriting, graphic design and video editing, with experience across the Adobe Suite, including Premiere Pro and Photoshop. Additional experience with other tools such as Canva and After Effects would also be a bonus.
Our Content Creators are the guardians of social best practice, experts in what content resonates for our audiences across each platform, and play a lead role on testing and developing new content based on trends and platform updates.
About the Team & Agency
We’re a large – and growing – Social Team who are big on enjoying our jobs and producing good work. We like to share skills, learn and develop as we go so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a collaborative and supportive environment.
The agency is currently in hybrid WFH/office mode, we offer flexi-working, and we’re big on work/life balance.
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
What you’ll do
As Senior Content Creator you’ll help develop new ideas and bring them to life across all social channels. Typical duties include:
- Writing social copy
- Creating assets across the Adobe suite and Canva
- Leading on the planning and delivery of social media shoots
- Editing videos
- Championing and leading on identifying new social trends within the team
- Supporting more junior members of the team
Staying on top of social media trends will come naturally to you and on a daily basis you’ll be working closely with the wider Social team to craft content and pull together social media calendars. You’ll also work alongside Client Services to present ideas back to clients, and with our Creative and 33RED film production teams to produce reactive, ‘always on’ and campaign content.
Required Skills & Experience
We’re searching for someone fully immersed in social trends and with a keen interest in creating content for businesses and brands. Ideally, you would have at least two years’ experience in creating professional social content for brands. We’re looking for…
- A creative brain who’s keen to develop and put your creation skills to use
- Knowledge of sound and recording equipment
- An excellent writer, able to craft engaging social copy
- Strong familiarity with graphic and video editing tools, particularly Canva and the Adobe Suite
- Know how to coordinate social media content plans and editorial calendars
- Have experience working across different tones of voice and social platforms
- Used to working in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- A great communicator
- A team player
- It would help if you’re obsessed with TikTok… mainly because we are too!