Our Social Media Content Creators sit within the Social Team and are responsible for concepting, creating, and overseeing the paid and organic content we produce for our clients.
They are the guardians of social content best-practices, our go-to people for inspiration and ideas, and are always keen to try new things.
What you’ll do
As a Content Creator you’ll help develop new ideas and bring them to life across all social channels. There’s lots to get your teeth into, from writing social copy and creating basic assets in Canva, through to capturing content at shoot days, editing videos and showing off your skills in the Adobe Suite.
On a daily basis you’ll work with the wider Social Team to craft content and pull together content calendars. You’ll also work alongside Client Services to present ideas back to clients, and with our Creative and 33RED film production teams to produce reactive, BAU and campaign content.
Due to the ever-evolving nature of social you’ll also be encouraged to learn and share new skills while at the same time, developing your own agency abilities by learning from colleagues and the Social Team.
We’re looking for someone fully immersed in social trends and with a keen interest in creating content for businesses and brands. You’ll be…
- A creative brain who’s keen to develop and put your creation skills to use
- An excellent writer, able to craft engaging social copy
- Be familiar with graphic and video editing tools, particularly Canva and the Adobe Suite
- Know how to coordinate social media content plans and editorial calendars
- Have experience working across different tones of voice and social platforms
- Used to working in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- A great communicator
- A team player
- It would help if you’re obsessed with TikTok… mainly because we are too!
About the Team & Agency
We’re a large – and growing – Social Team who are big on enjoying our jobs and producing good work. We like to share skills, learn and develop as we go so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a collaborative and supportive environment.
The agency is currently in hybrid WFH/office mode, we offer flexi-working, and we’re big on work/life balance.
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org