Our Social Executives sit at the base of our Social Team and are the main support across all things social.
This means they get to learn and assist with all areas we work across, building skills and setting the foundations for their future career – great for anyone looking for their first job or with a year or two of experience.
What you’ll do
You’ll support senior members of the team in producing and delivering social media campaigns for our clients, gaining invaluable experience as go. That could mean anything from looking after admin, liaising with clients, building content calendars, project managing the creation of content, and helping post and schedule both organic and paid content.
Typical duties will include:
- Working closely with our Social Media Strategists, Social Media Managers and Content Creators on the development of our client’s social media content
- Management and moderation across our clients’ social media channels
- Concepting and developing social content for client channels
- Helping to build strong relationships with our clients and handling all social-related queries or requests
- Creating and presenting social media reports
- Supporting the execution of paid social advertising campaigns
- Producing regular and ad-hoc documentation for clients as requested
- Maintaining and updating the team’s knowledge on the constantly evolving social media landscape and in the context of specific clients
Due to the ever-evolving nature of social you’ll also be encouraged to learn and share new skills while at the same time, developing your own agency abilities by learning from colleagues and the Social Team.
We are looking for a creative, organised, and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
To be considered for this position you will need to have at least 1 year experience in a Social Media role OR you’ll be new to the industry with a demonstratable interest in building a career in Social.
The key skills and knowledge we’re looking for are:
- An interest in working on social media content for clients
- Someone who is highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- A strong writer
- Experience of working and delivering to strict deadlines
- Experience of managing branded social channels (desirable)
- Interest in the analytical side of social
- A great communicator
- A team player
About the Team & Agency
We’re a large – and growing – Social Team who are big on enjoying our jobs and producing good work. We like to share skills, learn and develop as we go so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a collaborative and supportive environment.
The agency is currently in hybrid WFH/office mode, we offer flexi-working, and we’re big on work/life balance.
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com