Relationship builder. Strategic thinker. People grower.
Our Account Directors build valuable long term client relationships by understanding our clients’ businesses and their industries, challenging assumptions, adapting to different cultures and delivering long-term business impact.
What you'll do
You'll be the connection between a trusting client and a hugely supportive agency. Your clients will be a diverse portfolio of big-name brands - from Magic Circle law firms to giants in financial services - so you'll get to flex your strategic thinking and people management skills across some of the most complex, global problems.
Whether it’s planning projects, forecasting financials, or identifying and expanding revenue streams, you’ll have the final call. You’ll also be a sponge for new ideas and an eager networker, always on the lookout for the next big thing in employer branding to keep us all one step ahead.
Whether it’s scoping out competitors or learning about the latest trends, you know that clients want to work with people who are actively engaged in their world and understand their ambitions. We're looking for someone who can...
- Play a key role in high-profile employer branding and marketing projects for a diverse portfolio of name-brand clients.
- Engage with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Hammer out ideas and co-create solutions with determination, communication, business knowledge and strategic expertise.
- Work side-by-side with Client Partners and experts from various agency teams to exceed expectations.
- Develop individuals in your team and help them reach their potential.
- Take responsibility for all elements of a client's finance, including invoicing and budgeting.
About the agency & team
We’re a growing, award-winning agency who are big on enjoying our jobs and producing good work. As a team, we like to share skills, learn and develop as we go so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to lead in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Although this role is London based we are open to applications from candidates based across the UK as long as they are comfortable travelling to London once a week or once a fortnight.
For more information and to apply, click Apply or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.