We’re an award-winning Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing agency. We work with a variety of businesses across multiple sectors, from Finance and Law to Retail and Hospitality, delivering digital solutions and multimedia campaigns that move the needle. With offices in London and New York, we’re among the biggest agencies in our industry, solving complex challenges in multiple markets for leading global organisations.
As an Associate Consultant in B&I, you’ll be responsible for delivering the research and providing the critical thinking that helps our clients make better decisions. You’ll work closely with senior members of the team to understand our clients’ offerings, competitors, and target audiences, crafting value propositions and brand architectures that drive performance.
The role: key responsibilities
- Building online surveys
- Analysing survey data and identifying relevant insights
- Conducting focused desk research and presenting findings
- Helping conduct interviews with senior stakeholders
- Helping facilitate focus group sessions
- Producing full written reports based on your research
- Suggesting approaches to solving client problems and writing proposals
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues in our Creative and Client Services teams
- Contributing to the Brand & Insight team during regular meetings
Since this is a relatively junior role, we’re not expecting huge amounts of experience. While relevant qualifications are always valuable, our Consultants come from a wide range of backgrounds, and we welcome and encourage different perspectives, strengths and skill sets within the team. We’ll provide an environment where you can begin to learn and grow from day one, but you’ll really thrive at ThirtyThree if you’re someone with:
- An interest in creative writing and storytelling
- Some experience with communications, marketing, branding, and / or HR
- An understanding of current issues and trends affecting employment and the world of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines, and balance multiple projects running in parallel
- Experience of conducting research and strong attention to detail
- The ability to distil large volumes of complex, often technical, information into clear and manageable insights and recommendations
- A problem-solving mindset and the confidence to be proactive
- Natural curiosity and a willingness to learn new things quickly
- Collaborative and team skills, capable of working independently where necessary
What you’ll get
As well as a competitive, graduated rewards and benefits package, you’ll enjoy a lot of flexibility and freedom, with the ability to work from home or at one of our office locations in ways that suit you.
You’ll enjoy varied, interesting work across very different industries. No two projects are ever the same, and there are always new clients to learn, new challenges to overcome, and new opportunities to develop.
For a relatively junior role, you’ll get a lot of exposure. We spend our days talking with C-suite leaders and senior stakeholders about projects that are critical to our clients’ business strategies. We won’t put you in the corner: you’ll be able to take responsibility, create something that’s your own, and develop solutions that potentially impact tens of thousands of people.
Above all, ThirtyThree is a Creative Agency: the people you’ll work with are friendly, supportive, and relaxed; and the culture here is inclusive, informal, and fun. We’re not into hierarchy or micromanagement. The Brand & Insight team is flat and collaborative – we talk to one another and help one another out wherever we can.
We’re growing as a business, and we want to develop our Associate Consultants into autonomous, confident Consultants and Senior Consultants. We’ll give you the tools, training, and experience you need so that you’re able to lead projects in the future.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter, either via the Apply button or via email at email@example.com.