Strategic content planning, streamlined delivery, emotional connections: At ThirtyThree we create experiences that make our clients and their audience go all gooey. Now, we're on the lookout for a Content Designer to join our award-winning digital team in London.
We’re an Employer Branding and Marketing agency, with offices in London, Bristol, and New York. With a list of clients as glittering as our trophy cabinet, brave, bold projects are our bread and butter. Today, we’re working with household names like ASOS, EE, McDonald’s and B&Q. If you devour content by the bucket load, enjoy writing compelling copy and can find simplicity in the complex, you’ll fit right in.
We have big plans
Our careers websites are powered by our very own super smart tech called Mercury. This enables us to do clever things with how we serve content to candidates. Clients love it, we love it, but we want to take it to the next level. Fortunately, we also have our very own in-house production studio 33RED Films, so our content creation possibilities are endless.
Stuff you’ll be doing
- Working with UI/UX designers, creatives, film producers, project managers and developers to design the end-to-end content experience of our products
- Strategic content thinking and planning
- Audits of existing content and advising on improvements
- Creation of user journeys, sitemaps & content plans
- Ideation of content that would sit on various platforms
- Working with brand guidelines and adopting the relevant tone of voice
- Writing online copy that’s both engaging and informative
- Editing website content directly in a CMS
- QA of website content prior to pushing live
- Analysing data and analytics to optimise content performance
- Presenting your work internally and to clients
A bit about you
We’re looking for someone with an innate passion for digital content and experiences, someone who wants to communicate in the most compelling and relevant way.
You’ll have a few years of industry experience under your belt and be confident writing copy for the web, with a good understanding of best practice & SEO. But above all you’re someone who always puts the user first and wants to make a real difference in how we tell branded stories.
Sound like you? Then why not send us your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh and one last thing, you must have eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies.