Unlike our usual Social Media Managers, this role is focused on the ThirtyThree (agency) and 33RED (our inhouse film production company) social channels, with a small amount of involvement in client work on the side, as and when required.
You will sit within the Social Team, reporting to the Social Media Director, and it’ll be your job to run our social channels – telling our story and spotting opportunities.
This is a new role within the agency, so there’s lot of opportunity to make it your own and carve out your own path with our support.
What you’ll do
The main focus of this role is to feed into and execute our organic and paid social strategy for the agency’s social channels, working with our in-house creative teams to bring it to life through a mix of always-on, campaign and paid content.
Typical duties will include:
- Concepting, planning and developing content in line with agency objectives
- Creating content yourself and working with agency teams to produce social content
- Posting, scheduling and management of the social content calendar
- Ongoing engagement and moderation of channels
- Spotting reactive opportunities
- Planning and executing Paid Social campaigns
- Pulling regular reports and optimising as you go
- Working with stakeholders and key members of the agency
- Working with the wider Social Team on ad-hoc work
Due to the ever-evolving nature of social you’ll also be encouraged to learn and share new skills while at the same time, developing your own abilities by learning from colleagues and the Social Team.
We are looking for a reliable and organised self-starter who is able to take on projects proactively, spot opportunities and manage them beginning to end.
To be considered for this position you will need to have around 4 years’ experience in a Social Media role, with experience of managing channels and executing strategies, preferably in a B2B context.
The key skills and knowledge we’re looking for are:
- Experience of managing social channels on your own
- Good editorial and social media judgment
- Understanding of personal vs business comms on social
- Knowledge of social media process and best practices
- Knowledge of developing crisis comms and employee social media policy
- Experience building and engaging with communities
- Community management
- A strong writer - able to craft copy quickly
- Familiar with creating content in Canva, Adobe Suite (and beyond)
- Someone who is highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Experience of Paid Social (or an interest in upskilling in this area)
- An interest in the analytical side of social and social reporting tools (Sprout)
- A team player
- Experience of working in comms, PR and editorial writing would also be a plus (but not a requirement)
About the Team & Agency
We’re a large – and growing – Social Team who are big on enjoying our jobs and producing good work. We like to share skills, learn and develop as we go so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a collaborative and supportive environment.
The agency is currently split between WFH and office, we offer flexi-working, and we’re big on work/life balance.
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org