As a Social Media Manager, you’ll sit in the heart of our 16-person social team, working alongside our Strategists, Content Creators and Social Media Managers/Execs to ensure we’re consistently delivering high-quality social content.
What you’ll do
It’ll be your job to get to know our clients inside-out and make sure social media is at the heart of everything we’re offering them.
Typical responsibilities include:
● Concepting, planning and developing content in line with client objectives
● Ensuring that all planned activities are insight-led, based on audience research and considering social media best practice
● Bring new thinking and fresh ideas to client relationships
● Growing key client accounts
● Provide consultancy to help our clients plan, build and deliver a coherent and effective social media presence
● Oversee day-to-day social media deliverables including content calendars, reports, social strategies and paid social campaigns (with the support of the wider team)
● The opportunity to line-manage a few junior members of the team, offering them mentorship, coaching and supporting their development.
Due to the ever-evolving nature of Social you’ll also be encouraged to learn and share new skills while at the same time, developing your own abilities by learning from colleagues within the Social Team and around the agency.
To be considered for this position you will need to have around 3 years’ experience in a social media, digital insights or community management role.
The key skills and knowledge we’re looking for are:
● Someone who is highly organised with strong attention to detail
● Experience of managing social channels and community management for clients
● Experience of Paid Social (or an interest in upskilling in this area)
● Capable of building strong relationships with our clients
● Across social, internet and pop culture trends
● Strong understanding/experience of social strategy and reporting
● A team player who thrives in working collaboratively
● Happy presenting to senior stakeholders
● An excellent writer
● Know a thing or two about budget development and management
About the Team & Agency
We’re a large – and growing – Social Team who are big on enjoying our jobs and producing good work. We like to share skills, learn and develop as we go so this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a collaborative and supportive environment.
The agency is currently WFH and enjoying weekly (flexible) office days. We offer flexi-working, and we’re big on work/life balance.
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org